Saturday, September 26, 2009

Trip to Chile, July 2009






So I went down to Chile back in eary July this year just to visit the kids and I had a good time, of course if it's July that means heat in Utah and cold in Chile. However I got lucky this time and only one day out of the about 5 days that I was there was it actually cold and rainy, the other days were sunny and warm enough that I could walk around in a t-shirt during the day.

Angelina and the kids live in a nice area that is pretty much right in the midst of forrest, and there are some areas that every time I'm down there I just stand and stare with awe at how tall some of the trees are.

So anyway, since the weather was nice one day I headed out for just a quick hike through some of these trees and snapped a couple of pictures with my ancient camera (story about camera is coming soon.)

No comments: