Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tahiti Village Hotel - Las Vegas



So when we went to Las Vegas it was mid January, cold in Utah but t-shirt weather during the day in Vegas. However in my quest to find a fun hotel to stay at I could only find one hotel with a pool open in the "off season", Tahiti Village. I was pleased to hear they keep their pool open all year so I thought I would give them a try. Tahiti Village is a time share property but also accepts regular hotel guests, although we did feel at times we weren't as important as the time share folks (no butter for your continental breakfast croissant will do that.)

All in all though it was a great place to stay, very nice rooms, on the strip location (down by one of the outlet malls) big swimming pool and best of all a lazy river!







No comments: