Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Once in a great while



Unfortunately the quality of this picture isn't great thanks to my cell phone camera and my shaky hand. But if you can make it out it's Madison and Jacobi sitting in first-class seats. Once in a great while the planets align and the stars smile and weary airline eployees get put in first class. Even more bizarre is that this isn't even my airline, it's Delta but I'm not going to complain.

We were lucky enough to ride back to Chile in first-class which was Madison and Jacobi's first time in the leather seats. They especially liked the personal tv's with several choices of things to watch, I think Jacobi watched High School Musical 3 two or three times.

Only bad thing for me now is that they might get used to it and I'll be to blame if they don't get first-class every time they fly.

No comments: